Wednesday 5 September 2007

1st Sep: Where ever I lay my hat . that's my Home ...

It sure is, from UK to US & now Canada. Every home in every country, has become my home, so much of apnapan … so much pyaar … amazingly awesome!!! And the same shall continue till the fag end of my journey, that’s for sure!!!

Reached Toronto at Dharmali’s on 31st Aug, & just cannot believe I am actually at her home. Meeting Anish, Tanmay & Hritik is fine, but meeting Uncle here is too much …. Am not sure if I am in Bombay or Toronto!!! Its still settling in for them in their new home , all of a week old , we are her first guests!!!!

Evening time & meet Anwer’s family for the first time. Noori is the kind , who can make one feel completely at ease…. Wonder Anwer mian ne kitni manattein mangin thi, ki unhe aise sahi biwi milli!!! And as usual, the kids, Osman ,Rayan & I click, like, peas in a pod!!! 

It’s bonding time between everyone at Dharmali’s & then I am whisked off by Anwer to Montreal the next day, while Mom chills out at Dharmali’s. Once again, I feel completely at home at Noori & Anwer’s!! Aisa laga hi nahin ki I was meeting them for the first time!!!!!

What name would you give these bonding’s????  Unconditional relations. Wow ..

No comments: