Tuesday 12 June 2007

12th June, FORD

If I was not Serious about Sabbatical, I would have bought Jaguar & Landover from FORD & turned it around !!!! Ahem!!!

But they are not so lucky to have me at the helm of things , but this house is!! So, it was Mom cooking pukka Indian dinner today (Sangeeta, thought of you coz kaddu gawar ki sabzi was made!! ) , went for a nice long walk & saw The Wonder Years ( my generation should remember this) & watched the videos of the 80s ke songs …… still humming them !!

Hightlight of today is …………… that there is no hightlight .. unless the highlight on my hair can feature (Sabrinas idea) or the fact that we went to buy milk, bread & egg at 10pm , at Sainsbury !!!! ;-)

Cheeersssssss

3 comments:

AAISHIK KAR said...

80s ke songs - angrezi ya hindi??
I like the 1985-95 phase the best.
I think angrezi music dipped in the mid-90s after which it never recovered... don't u think so??
sigh!!... Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Madonna, George Michael (or Wham!), Lionel Richie... kahaan gaye woh log??
I still listen to "True Blue" & "Bad", "Thriller", "Top Gun" - & immortals like "Hello", "Father Figure", "Carless Whspers", "Last Christmas"!... the list goes on & on!

AAISHIK KAR said...

mmm ... wen taling abt '85-'95 phase, i waz refering to angrezi music. Hindi music actually picked up after Rahman & Mallick, in about 1993 (Roja & Baazigar!)... though, of course, there hav always been beautiful songs... QSQT is still one of my favorite albums.

Live the Moment said...

very much angrezi....