Saturday 9 June 2007

8th June, Stuck in Traffic day!!

Bapi M is sure the birds & squirrels will get obese, & a fit target for the fox!! (considering I am feeding them with all kinda food!!). I whistle these days when I leave food in the mornings & actually saw a squirrel & a robin show up … if that aint something .. wonder wot is!!

Ohhhh & by the time we leave, they all would be diabetic( coz of the mithai I gave them which Bapi M liked and I thought, it was spoilt ).They will have no clue how to hunt for food anymore, considering the 5 – 7 * treatment they have been getting since we have arrived!!! ( Like the birds not knowing wot to do when they see a worm wriggling in front of them, ready meal ,nor the inclination  AND the squirrels not knowing how to eat peanuts with shells coz they are getting seasoning walle, binna chilke walle peanuts, not to forget Kaju too!!!!)…. Why am I the cause of all eventful events!!!??!!! ;-)

Went to a lovely Thai place , Mae Ping. Wine & Food , perfect combination. Thought of Mala & the kids , remembered how I had to tell the chap at CCI to smile & serve us food or else I would get indigestion , well, had a girl who was serving us with such a ghua ghiya muha …. But eventually she did smile!! Thank the lord .. else I would have had to tick her off ……..

Have to make a trip to Thailand to eat some authentic Thai food , coz now I am not sure which is better , what I ate here or Thai pavilion ……

Btw, forgot to mention, my very very vegetarian jain friends had better put blinkers on when they walk around china town , what with the display of marinated ducks, chicken, & meats , their complete day will be ……….. ( u know what I mean)!!!

Hightlights of the day, was, the fact, that I got ready for dinner for the first time in so many days & Sabrina could not believe that I can actually apply eyeliner!! The look on her face was fantastic!!!

Also, the fact that mother dear loved Smirnoff ICE( coz it was sweet), She actually managed 2 swigs of that …. Ya khuda , meri Ma ko kya ho gaya hai!!!

And if anyone ever complains about Bombay traffic .. kill em .. coz London traffic is worse( they drive like maniacs , road rage is what they call their bad driving!! grrrrrrrr ), took us an hour to reach Sabrina’s school & back home , which would have otherwise taken us 15 mins max!!!!


3 comments:

Haroon said...

abbe, 'serious about sabatical' ki bachchi.......HKG kab ayegi????

Unknown said...

the look on my face was fantastic?!?!?!?! rita apa, it was natural!!!!!

Live the Moment said...

yes Sabs, always fantastically surprised!!;-)

n haroon mian, sabbatical ke seriousness koh dekhte hue , HKG is next to happen!!! cheers to that ...