Tuesday 28 August 2007

26th Aug: Day spent with Mohit, Shalini & Shaurya!!!

Thunderbird, which sounds more like a Bike, is the Lane in which Mohit has his home!!! Overlooks the forest from the backyard & they do spot the Deer’s quite so often!!

Mohit takes us around Washington DC, shows us the spot where Pentagon was hit, through Georgetown, onto a cuppa chai & coffee at the Old town area of Alexandria Harbour!! And an interesting Ethopian dinner at Adams Morgan (an absolute must for the night spots!!), completely Shalini’s idea. These two places, I shall have to visit again, & spend an entire day , checking out the interesting shops & getting the feel of downtown Washington!!! Totally a … lets just hang around kind of place!!!

Apart from this have to make sure that in my next trip Mohit & Shalini take me to the Café at Hotel Washington, where humare PM rehten hain , when he visits Bush Bhai!!!

Absolutely love these guys, with whom I feel so comfortable, whom, Mom has taken an instant liking to, where Shaurya takes just about a minute to decide I am his friend more than his Dad’s & shows me all his toys!!!

Hightlight… the Harley Davidson set of 5 bikes that were lined near Starbuck…. All you bike lovers …. I can just imagine you all drooling ……..

No comments: