Monday 16 July 2007

13th Jul: First day I get back in the wee hrs of the morning!!!

Met up with Cathy Donner , Pete( her husband) , Ellie & Sophie ( the little girls) , dinner with them at China town, another place with amazing Chinese food (a place that Bapi M hunted for us) , with the girls ( including Sabrina) gorging on the Prawn Crackers. Cathy & I , went down  memory lanes , we were, after all meeting up after about 15-20 years , I think!!! Loads of exchange of happenings till date. Her girls are adorable & Pete is one fun chap. Have extracted a promise from them to come & visit , since the girls love ‘Popaddam’ & ‘Carrot Sticks’ & ‘Regular Water’ …. Bahut hi sahi bachhe hain …… who want water instead of juice!!;-)

Then met Shaun & took off to The Loop , again , to meet his University friends. Eight of them ..… all fantastic .. had a complete blast . Felt as if I was in Bombay … totally cool!!! Such a grounded bunch ….. pleasure being with them. Partying, drinking, the shots, dancing  & crazy conversation with 2 smashed chaps , who came to our table, with Shaun chewing their brains ….. all got over at 2.30 am . The gang went home , while Shaun & I walked around Central London, … it was buzzing with life even at this hour & got back home in the wee hours of the morning , around 4 am!!!! Definitely a first for me!! Wicked , I say!!

Highlight …. N what a highlight … 2 of Shauns friend wanted to know how old I am … and the max they went to was 28yrs … do I love this .. or do I love this!!!! Am looking forward to Shaun taking their picture, when he tells them how old I am , which is after I leave London!!! LOL…..

No comments: