Thursday 19 July 2007

17th Jul: Walk the talk with Avni...

Monday, relaxed at home. Chatted with people on line & when spoke with Ashi, she asked me what I was doing at home … couldn’t help but tell her   “The Magpies flying around. The squirrels & robins , doing a constant chatter , with the squirrels looking at me , wondering what was it that I was doing. And that I had decided to give computer lessons to the squirrels , since they were the most inquisitive of the lot , and the others, if they show interest!!”. And Ashi’s reply … “Cool, hi tech animals!!”

Tuesday, met up with Avni. Saw the girl in action as an interior decorator, who does up homes for people. Quite interesting & lot of hard work. Went with her to her clients place,  was impressed with what all she has done, some of her art décor are beautiful!!!

Walked around Sloane Street, checked out quite a few of the designer shops on this oh la la lane. Ruchi, I went to Jimmy Choo …. Nothing majorly exciting , we get the same stuff in our desh , thoda farak hai .. but hey , kahan 2000 rupees and kahan 400 pounds ….. babare … & then it was being treated to a lovely meal at Wagamama( again!! Yes!!).

Wow factor… the prices in all these designer shops including Harrods. Beta, idhar toh , 70% off main bhi, some of the stuff I really liked were about 450 pounds. Talk about great taste and all that . Someone tell me …. Does Money grow on Trees or should I be saying… Money grows in middle East!!!! But then again , I love brands , clothes .. shoes .. should be branded … & they all are .. branded by ME!!! ;-)

2 comments: