Monday 16 July 2007

9th Jul - 12th Jul :The bonding days ..

Monday was spent with Joan, all day general masti, window shopping ( coz I cant seem to find anything that I like!!! ) , coffee drinking , walking in the drizzle & the best being ….  getting stuck while getting out of the station at Kensington station , coz here we used the National rail, where Oyster card (specific to bus & underground tubes only, as I found out)  does not work & is a miracle that I didn’t get caught in the train , warna …… 5 pound ke jagha , I would have to shelve out something like 20 pounds … just got saved big time there!!! Thank the lord!!

Tuesday was the arrival of Chandra from Amsterdam. Was fantastic meeting her , more so for me .. coz I was meeting her after 10yrs ….. she hasn’t changed a bit, loads of exchange of news with the days flying past … with dinner on both days being Party time!!! She left on Thursday …. Wonderful 3 days with her!!!

No comments: